TED: TED’s novelty is not a secret. Watch it; you will indeed find an exciting idea.
Talks At Google: Each time, they invite a great person to share their ideas about unconventional topics. They are pretty brave — not shying away from calling people who are critical about Google’s activities. You may like to start with Yuval Noah Harari’s episode.
Make Me Smart: Topics I love — Economics and Technology — mashed together.
Planet Money: This is an easy listen with unique insights with practical economics lessons and examples.
Linear Digressions: All about machine learning and statistics.
- Calvin and Hobbes: Calvin’s view of the world represents an exciting, marvellous vision of the world around him. Hobbes is the perfect companion. Their journey is like two adults taking a world tour in children’s body.
- Reserach at Spotify
- Facebook’s General Blog
- Research at Facebook
- The Unofficial Google Data Science Blog
- Google AI Blog
- Netflix Tech Blog
- Netflix Research
- Netflix Blog
- Vicki Boykis (builds recommender systems for Tumblr at Automattic)
- emmabostian/developer-portfolios: A list of developer portfolios for your inspiration
- Ximena Vengoechea
- Who is ‘Red’? - Red Russak
- Debarghya Das
- Yihui Xie | 谢益辉
- Alison Hill
- Jacqueline Nolis
- Home | The Tidy Trekker
- ijeamaka anyene
- Brendan Cullen
- Allison Horst
- Stephanie Kirmer
- Cédric Scherer - Cédric Scherer
- Amber Thomas Data Portfolio & Blog | Amber Thomas Data Portfolio & Blog
- Jesse Mostipak
- Sara A. Stoudt, PhD
- Hooked on Data, Emily Robinson
- Kara Woo